Monday, May 01, 2006

Thanks Misty

Thanks to my wife I have a new graphic for the site. I think it expresses the feel of the site far better than my previous "flowers behind static" graphic that I cooked up at a moments notice. Lot of things going on in the world today, but first a big shout out to Stephen Colbert at the Colbert Report for doing what pretty much is a roast of Bush at the White House correspondents dinner. Here is a direct link to the speech. Check it out. Its worth it if just to hear the nervous laughter of the crowd as Bush is mocked to his face.

As far as music goes lets start off the week on a melencholic disco note with a track off of Triple R's compilation Flashback. This is Mondo Cane.

Youthanasia - Mondo Cane

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I was looking for Youthanasia - Mondo Cane on internet and found it on your site. But the link is broken and the file is no longer available. Could You please upload this song once more :)

Thanks in Advance!