Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Now this next track may not be, strictly speaking, ketamine house. However, I do find it woozy and intoxicating. Soulwax remains a bit of an unknown quantity for me. Every single track I have heard by them I like. In fact scratch that. Every single track I have heard them I love. NY Excuse is killer and I have a few of the E talking remixes too.

Their music has a sort of DFA feel to it but without the obvious irony. In any case straight to the tuneage. I got this off the latest Mixmag cover cd. I berated that mag for years for being lame and mainstream, but low and behold I pick it up this month and it seems every artist in there is one I have been following for a few years. I don't know if this speaks to my lame taste or their increasing coolness but i won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Soulwax - Krack

No comments: