Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hi!

Well a shifted schedule has pushed my hours around strangely and so I probably won't be able to post as much as I am used to. I did want to put a few more things out over the holidays though and so I thought I would share something from a new to me producer that is kind of cool.

James Holden is by all accounts a bit of a trance bod. Today's dance scene values cross fertalization more than it has in the past though, allowing for all sorts of artists to make it big. Its difficult to believe how maligned trance has been in the past. Sure it was formulaic and predictable, but no more so than a ton of the house purists followed at the time. Anyway its good to see barriers drop.

Check out this recent builder:

Nathan Fake - The sky was pink (James Holden mix)

PS Check out Border Community and Natan Fake too

No comments: