Monday, October 16, 2006

Soul Mekanik






I am not one to sing the praises of a former member of Take That, but with Robbie Williams latest 12" he has drafted in some serious talent to rework his track Rudebox. I am really fond of all of the versions, but if forced I prefer the Chicken Lips remix and this particular track by Soul Mekanik.

I have been drifting off electro house styles for a while now, but this really tears it up in a bouncey booty shaking way. Hell it even has my late 50s dad walking around repeating the chorus "Why you so nasty?"

Robbie Williams - Rudebox (Soul Mekanik Extended Dub)


Update: apparently the boys from Soul Mekanik handled half the production on the entire album, so there might be more of interest here.

1 comment:

Mist said...

I love Robbie Williams!