Monday, September 11, 2006

Louderbach


Since I got on the Troy Pierce train its kind of hard to get off. Louderbach is his darker less minus sounding work under his own Underline imprint ( I previously posted something from Matt John that also falls under this label).

My wife thinks that this track is a little repetative, as she personally prefers techno that has more of a song structure to it. Sometimes though I like a little pure machine music. Whereas machine soul like 69 makes you imagine humanoid robots displaying emotion and longing, this is pure assembly line repetition.

See what you think, and tell me about it in the comments you lazy sods.

Louderbach - Vital (Donnacha Costello Mix)

1 comment:

Dorker Vibes said...

thanks for the kind words hector, like your choices too! let's link up! :)